【蘇格蘭 Welcome Hub 港人 英文 ESOL班】Scotland Welcome Hub ESOL Class for HongKongers
此支援計劃由「蘇格蘭地方政府協會（ #COSLA）的 Hong Kong Welcome Hub」委託，由英國政府的「升級、住房和社區部」資助。，可以去下面條 link 度報名
The Workers’ Educational Association (WEA) will be delivering a free Scotland-wide programme of ESOL for Employability and Entrepreneurship courses starting across the end of May and beginning of June 2023. We are looking to hear from Hongkongers interested in participating in this opportunity. The majority of these English for Speakers of other Languages (ESOL) courses will be delivered online but we also plan to deliver one face to face course in Edinburgh. You will receive an English Language Assessment and be offered a place on an appropriate WEA course or signposted to other relevant opportunities.
This course will help you:
◦ improve your English language, communication skills and confidence
◦ gain knowledge of the employment and employability landscape in Scotland
◦ learn more about working in a variety of industry sectors
◦ find out about systems of recruitment and interviewing
◦ source further training opportunities find out about work placements and apprenticeships where appropriate
◦ gain confidence in negotiating the workplace in terms of employee rights and responsibilities
• This programme is open to #Hongkongers living anywhere in Scotland
• You must be 18 or older to be eligible to join these courses
• For those living in #Edinburgh, an in-person option is available
This programme of support has been commissioned by COSLA’s Hong Kong Welcome Hub and is funded by the UK Government’s Department for Levelling up, Housing, and Communities.